Nova and Wisp Client

Hi guys

I have trouble making Wisp Client 4 cooperate with the Nova Tracking
software.

According to the Wisp Client window, DDE info about azimuth and elevation is
transferred alright,
but at the same time there are no up/down frequencies shown in the
corresponding windows.

My two radioes should be ok configured in the DDE settings of the Client,
because the same
settings already works nicely when I use the Satscape tracking program.

To my knowledge I only need to tell the Wisp Client that I am now using Nova
instead of Satscape.
Are there any neccessary DDE settings in Nova that I could have overlooked?

73 de OZ6LI, Finn Helmuth