Re: Re: [interest survey questions]

Hi Emily and the net.  First let me say I used too strong a word about
the BOD when replying to your view Emily.  WE, all members, have kept
our light under a bushel basket for too long! STALLED!  Keep your views
in sight as they are valuable regardless of my thoughts.  As you have
seen in today's mail, be ready for all kind of alternate, whacky ideas!
Cliff K7RR