Nova

Hi All

I am getting ready to go on AO-40 and have attempted to upgrade my
copy of Nova and find it says to delete the old program first, but I cannot
find
the code that I was issued when I purchased it,
I have sent two E-Mails to the Nova site  asking about  the problem and
could they please help, the inquiries were a copy of the E-Mail that they
sent me when I
purchased so they know it is a legitimate copy, but no response from them
Anybody got any Ideas ???

Chuck
N6OJ