Re: How does Mode A fair in a

Not trolling for an argument, trolling for answers.  I am curious to know
how it would fare in a BPL world.  If I'm going to invest in a 10M
transceiver and antenna, it would be nice to know a little more about
it.  It would be a real shame to get hooked on Mode A only to have it end
up being for naught.

I have way too much local QRM on 2m downlinks, and the silly space based
SAR radars are now polluting 70cm downlinks.  So 10M downlinks in a BPL
world seem counter-intuitive to what appears to be a trend to go up in
frequency.  But if 10M works and will work over time, I'll support Mode A
satellites providing AMSAT has a plan to bring new beginners along.

-Emily