Molniya Orbit understanding

It strikes me that it would be fun to observe a test Molniya Orbit on
the old Nova Screen....
Would one of you orbital gentlemen please advise us, on the -bb, with a
set of keps for such an orbit, or is just changing the inclination of
the A040 keps, to say 63.00 degrees, sufficient. The first obvious
change for me would be the solid pine woods to the north of my dish.
Move dish - or - cut down woods..
Regards,
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM