Fw: Firewood for sale

Bravo, Bravo..

I have an ugly Elm tree, directly in the path to 9M and 9V from my
satellite array.  It wasn't noticeable last winter but the spring growth
and new leaves are interrupting things when AO-40 gets to about 8*.  I'm
looking for a young whipper snapper who might climb that tree and whack
off some that new growth.  It'll make a great difference to my ability to
work west.

73  Frank, K0BLT

I looked at the window
and what did I see,
my chance for Lesotho
was below the trees.
So out came the chain saw
with help from the crew,
Lesotho's in the log,
and I have a much better view!

The elevation for the 3DA0 is even lower.
I'm getting out the weed whacker next.

73,
Gene
AA6NP