Re: [Fwd: Possible interest survey questions]

For god's sake put your views on the net!  You contribute far more than
the damn, silly computer geeks that seem to think the computer is
everything and the rest of us are jerks!  I'll send you $36 bucks if
that is what it takes to make your membership known!  WELCOME to AMSAT!
Your far more valuable to us than internet will ever!  Let us subtract
20 years from the latest BOD idiocy. and get the job done!   Cliff K7RR