Re: RE: Beginner Birds

At 04:07 PM 7/23/2003 -0700, Keith N6ORS wrote (and several others wrote
something similar)
>But then again, a 21/29 mhz transponder would work
>and maybe provide some OTH. Being as the iss is so
>close the transponder output power could be extremely small
>or very loud. hehe

Since we are talking about beginner birds Techs (ie, beginners?) can't work
21/29.  So it might be easy to work, but it wouldn't be a beginner
bird.  Also, there is no bandwidth allocated in any bandplan I could find
for a 15/17m satellite uplink, so that is something else you would have to
overcome.

0.02,

Emily