3DA on AO40

If any amsat-bb readers see this message and talk to the 7P8 guys, tell them that W9AE does NOT need his antennas back right away.

I would be thrilled for them to take the antennas to Swaziland for a few days.

A couple days ago I misunderstood a message from N6TQS and thought he needed to borrow my 7x7 UHF yagi, but that is not the case.  He has his own Arrow antenna(s).

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA