Re: 7P8NK right now

>satdx-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
>This seems to work very well for the hfnow HFPACK group. Some of the group
>members even  send receive messages with their cell phones, APRS portable
>stations, etc. So now we have a choice join satdx, sat_dx, or sat-dx! The
>choice is yours.  And if anyone want's to help moderate the group, or
>intergrate it into the AMSAT net presence. Be my guest.....

Good stuff, Jeff and Bruce,

The more information for DX hunters the better!!  Take away the "contest"
aspect of it, and provide some real COMMUNICATIONS amongst those hunting
DX...and not just a "wham, bam, thank you maam", get u in the logbook, type
of contact...If indeed he is rare, you both know it (or should); in that
happenstance, a brief chat would be what the doctor ordered...

The net did that very nicely the other day....someone needed the dx, both
of them had the smarts to go off frequency to make their "valid" dx
contact..good common sense displayed....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....