Re: Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V2003 #323

In a message dated 07/22/03 9:59:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
strgzrastrom@netzero.net writes:

>  But, please, I'm not mindless. I can make up my mind on what
>  satellite I want to use. Just need some direction, not dictation.

Hi Paul...

The BB discussion is not what satellite YOU should work, it is what satellite
should be funded, or designed next. If there is only money for one satellite,
which mode do YOU choose?

Roger
WA1KAT
(kindly sponsored by Drew, KO4MA)