Re: DX 3DA0WC operation

Hi Bruce,
I had worked 7P8NK this morning on CW and SSB and when
on SSB that is what he said was planned. So if you are
correct, and I have no doubt you are correct, Why did
he say that to me as well as K9DID?

I have question Bruce, What happened to all the
equipment that the 146.890 DX group, that I
contributed to?
When I was the DX editor for the OSR I was always
asking for money and equipment for DXpeditions for
AO-10 and AO13 and getting it! I have forgotten who
was taking care of the money, and who was taking care
of the Equipment. Anyway I was just worndering if you
knew.

Jim, K0SBH

P.S. Nice job on the net last nite. You sure can say
all the those (check in) calls fast hi hi.