Re: RE: Beginner Birds

Dave.

This is where the realtionship with NASA on ISS if it had any real value to
hams would shine.  NASA should jump at the chance to put a Mode A
transponder on the station.  Clear some hoops in terms of the paperwork
involved, maybe even spring for some cash, and offer the launch.  With the
new antennas the "radios/hardware" probably could even be "inside".

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX