Re: Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V2003 #323

Well spoken, Woody.  I have operated on most of the currently active
satellites and have found everyone I have met on the air to be very helpful
and cooperative.  Even the FM birds....they get frantic, but everyone is
friendly and trying to cooperate.

People on the BBS are very helpful too, but feel free to air their opoinions
on whatever subject comes up....Just remember where the DEL key is on days
when you aren't in the mood for it.

Grant Zehr