Re: SAREX(ISS) and Echo

Since Dave has just posted this message and most all of us have
received our AMSAT ballots, why not affix three figures to the bottom
of that piece of paper representing a percentage of funds to be spent?
ARISS   xxx%
EAGLE   xxx%
ECHO    xxx%
total   100%
(note these are in alphabetical order)
Is it a survey? Probably so! Is it valid? Probably not! Will the BOARD
pay attention?  Your darn right they will!  These are paying members!
Cliff K7RR