2.4 GHz Noise from Cordless Phones - Update II

Two replies to my previous post noted that many 5.8 GHz cordless systems are
5.8 in one direction only, usually base transmit.  The return is 2.4 GHz.
This can still cause us problems.  I have identified two systems that are
5.8 in both directions (There may be others):
    Uniden TRU5860-2  Up to two handsets
    Panasonic KX-TG5100 base with up to 8 handsets, designated Model
KX-TGA510-M.

73,
Bernie, W4SW
w4sw@arrl.net