Re: 2.4 GHz Noise from Cordless Phones - Update

Be careful on the 5.8 GHz phones.  I bought one as my 2.4 GHz phone
sometimes interferes with my 802.11 network.

The spec sheet on the VTech that I had bought, said 5.8 GHz one way and 2.4
GHz the other.  So it was NOT a "true" 5.8 GHz phone.  The outer box did not
say anything about the 2.4 GHz half.

Marketeers...

73,

Marc - N8KWX