Re: AO-40 FEC

Care to comment on how Mac OS 10.2 development tools compare to this?
Or was this left out because it's not in consideration for "serious"
ham ops?  Or maybe folks are waiting until 10.3 comes out to migrate?

;-)

(still waiting for someone to port DigiPan to 10.2 .. I can't see why
it wouldn't be feasible on a decent G4 ..)