P3T and FEC

An updated version of P3T is now available at my "ham1.html" web site
listed below.  The Help file has also been updated.  In addition to
standard hardware modem serial port input, this version will accept serial
port input from an analog to digital converter (ADC mode) with 8 bit
resolution (nominal noise value = 128).  I am using a simple modification
to the MK II G3RUH demodulator to generate the ADC data, available from G3RUH:

     <http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/products/p3adc.html>http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/products/p3adc.html

The software will decode and display FEC A-blocks, as well as standard
blocks.  Note that currently this software does not have a sound card
interface, but if you have a way to present appropriate ADC telemetry data
to the serial port the program will handle it.  This software will be
demonstrated at the Surrey Amsat-UK meeting next weekend.