Re: AO-40 FEC

nick pugh wrote:
> Phil how about a win doze version

I don't do Windows. It's already painful enough to fire up Windows once
per year to run Turbotax. But I heartily encourage others to port my
software to Windows or any other platform that people might find useful.

My software is still in the developmental stage.  I'm refining
algorithms, especially in the demodulator, and they're likely to change
significantly before they settle down. So a port to Windows is probably
not a good idea just yet.

Phil