(Item #3035487757)
Date:   07/20/03 11:28:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   endofauction@ebay.com
To: rogerkola@aol.com

Congratulations packrat12!
Dear packrat12,
ko4ma has agreed to purchase the following eBay item on Jul-20-03 08:27:35
PDT:

LISTING DETAILS
Item name:                             Earn Credit for Sponsoring WA1KAT into
AMSAT!
Item number:                           3035487757
End date:                              Jul-20-03 08:27:35 PDT
Number of bids:                        8
Seller:                                packrat12: rogerkola@aol.com
Buyer:                                 ko4ma