Re: [sarex] Out-of-this-World Wedding De-Orbited?

Oh surely the cold war is over???  Give them a break.  Love has no
earthly bounds. Did Clinton have a say in this?? Gov. Davis of
Calif.????  Probably ex Mayor Guiliani of NY.   Maybe, we can have a
fund raiser for AMSAT by selling marriages over AO-40 during the +20
net.???  Governments sure get in the way, don't they?? (look at antenna
ordinances!!)
73 and good luck to the bride and groom.
Dee, NB2F