7P8...we're not whining but

Whaaaaaa...we wanna work them too! It seemed like
just as we were getting AOS on the west coast, the 7P8
lost the bird behind trees, hills or something.
I wonder if it is possible to get word to them to look at
the situation, and perhaps improve their ability to access
the bird at low elevations to the west. I had AOS at about
4 degrees, and they had about 9 when they disappeared.
Is there a pilot station for this group that I missed? Or maybe
someone, (DC8TS where are you), could pass along this info.
73,
Gene
AA6NP