AO40rcv problem

 Hi all ,

I am using AO40rcv ( V.1.40 ) to log Ao40 telemetry; recently I experiencing
a problem in logging to file.

The problem is that I mark both box to log .raw and .tlm data, but after
some time when I go back to check again I find both boxes unmarked . I was
not able yet to correlate with something else and I wonder if somebody else
have seen this strange thing to happen.

best 73 de i0naa, Mario

To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordom