Final Reminder ...Sponsorship opportunity is closing on EBay

Sorry Drew...I have to do this.....

This is the final Call for EBay bids to claim my Name as "Sponsored" for the
AMSAT membership contest.....there have been some very generous bids of which
the winning bidder will mail his (or her) bid directly to AMSAT as a
contribution in their own name.

For those who have possibly missed the previous postings, this works as
follows:

I am "selling" my name as someone who is willing to become a new member to
the person who bids the highest for it. They will get to take credit for signing
me up but I still have to pay my own Membership fees and the EBay listing
fees. They send their "winning bid" directly to AMSAT.

Please see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3035487757&category=1502

Good Luck Bidding!

Roger
WA1KAT (currently sponsored by Drew, KO4MA but with recognition to KQ6EA and
the ever mysterious SJKPS)