Rare Amtrak grids on UO14

For all of you grid hunters,

I will be traveling from Chicago to Seattle. I hope to be able to activate the following grids with 5 watts and an Arrow yagi inside the Amtrak train observation car, after I talk nicely to the Conductor.

July 22 UTC 0039 EN44 evening pass
            0219 EN34 evening pass
            1329 DN98 morning pass
            1608 DN88 morning pass
            1846 DN78 morning pass
July 23 UTC 0113 DN38 evening pass
            0251 DN38 evening pass
            0430 DN28 evening pass
            1357 CN97 morning pass
            1739 CN87 morning pass

I will be in CN88 and surrounding grids from July 23 -31.

I will also be trying 20 meter PSK with 4 watts and an EH antenna (only 14 inches long).

73, Dick AH6EZ