Re: [aprssig] PCsat

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, John Mullen wrote:

> ... when will PCsat be fully operational again..I did see the 17th to
> 31st of July.

I have hesitated to make a post, but we are having problems.  She is so
weak that we cannot get logged on, tho several command stations are
trying.  We hope that the batteries may improve.   Stephen  <w4epi> copies
one telemetry packet showing the batteries have warmed up as they should
in the sun, but still no joy connecting.

We ask everyone to ONLY use the path via PCSAT-1 which will be the working
callsign AFTER we configure PCsat for normal operations.  So if you use
that path it will work when ready.  But prior to then, you will not be
using precious power and preventing the command stations from getting
logged on...

thanks
Bob