Re: IPS Windows

Don wrote:

> The IPS DOS maintainer issued a fix to IPS today so that "ICHN" and
> "NOT" now work.  Here is the working program as presented on page 39 of
> the IPS book which now works as published ...

The IPS DOS Maintainer (Me), ... will be issuing another fix soon, undoing
one of the previous fixes :^)

The correction to the name of ICHN stands, ... this was a typo in a
reference doc, which has also been corrected.

The NOT correction will be reversed. The correct word is INV, ... the
reference in "the book" to NOT is incorrect and an addition to the Errata
sheet on James' web site will be made.

So, ... when using the English version of IPS on IpsWin or IpsDos, ... ICHN
now works as per "the book", ... if you see a reference to NOT in "the
book" then use INV instead, ...

Naturally this is all Greek to those without "the book"!

:^)

Paul, VP9MU