Re: IPS Windows

The IPS DOS maintainer issued a fix to IPS today so that "ICHN" and "NOT"
now work.  Here is the working program as presented on page 39 of the IPS
book which now works as published ...

: TIMEWRITE SP @ " 00:00:00 " SP ! CLOCK 3 +
 0 2 EACH DUP @B DUP 10 < YES? SP INCR
                           THEN
    CONV SP INCR 1 -
NOW DEL ;

0 VAR AUX

: TDISPLAY CLOCK 1 + AUX 1 F-COMP NOT
             YES? TV4 SP ! 10 BASE ! CLOCK 1 + AUX 1 >>>
                  TIMEWRITE
              THEN ;
2 ICHN TDISPLAY

----------------------

There is still some controversy over the operator "NOT" vs. "INV", so if
you want to use "INV" in "NOT"'s place since "INV" is documented in the
rest of the book - you can use the statement ": INV NOT ;" to be able to
use "INV" with the new fixed IPS DOS program.

The new version of IPS for DOS should be on the AMSAT site soon I guess.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535