Re: One True Rule Doppler tuning questions

Mine does. See my earlier posting on details.

The Visual basic client runs in XP. I'm developing the Java
client on XP as well, though I suppose I should use
Linux.....

Of course, both I and Unitrac use an external controller to
do the rotator/radio control. There isn't any software-only
package I know of that controls both rotators and radio. You
need some sort of hardware interface.

Art
N3OY