Logging satellite contacts

I worked my first satellite contact yesterday.  Using a Icom ICW32 =
handheld and the arrow 2m/440 yagi.  Problem is the radio was in one =
hand, the antenna in the other and didnt have a good way of logging the =
contact.  I worked a station whose callsign I think was KE4OA in grid =
EL87 but since I couldnt immediately record it and still maintain =
contact with UO-14, I am not sure what I wrote down.

Trying to keep it simple until I get more comfortable with working the =
birds.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ron
Ka4kyi