RE: Re: Doppler Tuning for AO40 with NOVA

Art said:

> Yep, I have the same problem. But I don't necessarily
> ascribe it to NOVA's calculations. There are so many
> variables involved. Do we know that the beacon is exactly at
> 2401.323

The beacon isn't dead on 2401.323. (But it is probably more stable than your
average d/c).

http://www.g6lvb.com/AO40Doppler.htm

Since I wrote that, I have observed that the MB does also move about a few
kHz over a longer period of time than that under observation. Now how you
would correct for that is a different question...

73 Howard G6LVB