Re: IPS Windows

Thanks - "INV" in place of "NOT" makes it update every second now. Here's
the correct copy but with "INCH" instead of "ICHN" to make it work for
now...

: TIMEWRITE SP @ " 00:00:00 " SP ! CLOCK 3 +
 0 2 EACH DUP @B DUP 10 < YES? SP INCR
                           THEN
    CONV SP INCR 1 -
NOW DEL ;

0 VAR AUX

: TDISPLAY CLOCK 1 + AUX 1 F-COMP INV
             YES? TV4 SP ! 10 BASE ! CLOCK 1 + AUX 1 >>>
                  TIMEWRITE
              THEN ;
2 INCH TDISPLAY

73's