From: "Paul Willmott"
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 22:28
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] IPS Windows

Don,

It would appear that there is an error in IPS-Me, ...

I'll fix it in the IPSDOS version, ... and Stacey after his vacation will
fix IPS-Win, ...

... thanks for spotting a 2 year old bug!

Cheers and Good Work!

Paul, VP9MU

p.s. The English version of IPS was done in a real hurry, ... and we don't
use it at all for flight purposes, ... so please hammer it to death, I have
no problem fixing bugs :^)