NX7U ops on UO-14

Many have heard/worked me in EM00 this week.  Just to expand:
I will be in EM00 (all times Z) Friday July 18 thru about 17Z.  Then onto EM20 thru Monday or Tuesday.  Back to EM00 Tuesday/Wed and maybe a chance at something in western TX or SE NM Wed/Thurs.  Travel times not firm.
Unfortunately my setup this time around is quite sub-par as I didn't take the truck for this trip:  a Kenwood TM-721 (25W) and dual-band whip, no preamp.  I do not hear well at all (I'll be working on that when I get home!).  So I apologize for some no-doubt ham-fisted operation (no pun intended) and hope to help out all in need.
73,
Scott NX7U

Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di