Re: IPS Windows

Paul:

Thanks - "INCH" worked with no errors but it only updates ever minute
instead of every second as requested by the exercise.

There is another possible typo - the word "NOT" would not work so I removed
it.

Here's the corrected answer as I have it...

: TIMEWRITE SP @ " 00:00:00 " SP ! CLOCK 3 +
 0 2 EACH DUP @B DUP 10 < YES? SP INCR
                           THEN
    CONV SP INCR 1 -
NOW DEL ;

0 VAR AUX

: TDISPLAY CLOCK 1 + AUX 1 F-COMP
             YES? TV4 SP ! 10 BASE ! CLOCK 1 + AUX 1 >>>
                  TIMEWRITE
              THEN ;
2 INCH TDISPLAY

73's