Hi Guys

I just wabt to thank all of you that responded to my plea for help in getting
ready to get AO-40 operational.
It looks like it will soon be ready to fly I will be using an Icom
IC 820-H for the radio and my 432 uplink is a circular polarized yagi
the down link to start is a  -plug n play system from K5GNA
the AZ-EL is Yaesu and the computer pgm is Nova,
As soon as I get things up and tested I will be on
Hopefully see you all on AP-40 Soon

Chuck
N6OJ