FN45 on U-14 and SO-50 this weekend

I'm heading up to Pittsburg, NH this weekend and will be attempting to make
some contacts on UO-14 and SO-50. FN45 is sparsely populated so I'm
guessing many people could use that grid square. I don't have a schedule of
events, so I'll be there if I'm there. I'm guessing that I'll be able to do
the evening passes on Friday and Saturday at a minimum.

-Steve
N1JFU