RE: RE: 847 vs. TS-2000

Included  is an older post concerning birdies. There are a couple of sats
that conflict with the birdies, I think SO-50 and perhaps another, so take
that into consideration.

A post from Jerry K0HZI:
Page 103 of the TS-2000 manual.
"Internal beats"
51.259 MHz, 430.151 MHz, 432.209 MHz,
_436.799_  MHz, 439.298 MHz, 442.440 MHz,
(K-type only Americas), 1247.999 MHz and
1269.387 MHz.

When the sub receiver frequency is 144.000 MHz:
146.663 (K-type only) and 436.249 MHz.

When the sub receiver frequency is 444.000 MHz:
437.333 and 444.315 (K-type only).

A bunch more on the sub receiver, they suggest
turning the sub receiver off if there is beats.

Wrote to Kenwood customer service, they advised
there is no plan to re-engineer the radio to move or
rid the radio of the birdies.

Jerry - K0HZI

Regards,
Greg