Re: Re: [amsat-bb] AMSATŪ NEW MEMBER CONTEST!

At 08:36 PM 7/16/03 -0400, "Andrew Glasbrenner" <> wrote:
>Don't forget the new QSL inserts! They are on the AMSAT web page. Go to
>http://www.amsat.org/amsat/amsat-na/membership.html and follow the links at
>the bottom.
>
>73, Drew KO4MA

This is great Drew.  I wanted to propose doing something like this for a
long time.  Whenever you send out a QSL for a satellite contact, send a
couple AMSAT membership applications with it.  If the person on the other
end happens to already be a member, he can make copies and send out the
forms with his QSL's.  The first best candidates for Amsat members are
active satellite operators.

I've never met or heard someone on satellite I didn't like.

KB7ADL