Re: Re; Small Satellite Conference

On 16 Jul, Daniel Schultz wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, the Amsat-UK colloquium includes two or three nights of
> dormitory lodging in the registration fee? I'm pretty sure the Utah conference
> does not include the hotel bill in the $400 fee.

C'mon, where are all these rich amateurs who can donate 1000's to become
presidents club members and can't afford to go to a conference...

The last time I was in the US I had a week in a M*rr*ot Hotel in Boston
plus a 3 day conference for around the $1400 mark, granted that I had to
get there/back and had to find meals outside the conference days - but
it didn't break my bank..

Skinflints!

John