Re: Re; Small Satellite Conference

Dan and others.  Complete lodging and some meals are included in the
conference price!  Dan commented and I agree that amateurs would feel
rather unwelcome in this atmosphere with our "toys" but since so many
AMSAT attendees who made a good place for themselves in the satellite
business one would think it appropriate to actively mention our AMSAT
organization.  This seems to be a rather rare occurrence.   Cliff K7RR