RE: Gov. Davis Signs PRB-1

Great - something positive for ham radio happens, and all you want to do is
crucify the guy over it.  Would you have rather he veto'd it?  No wonder
the AMSAT board can't get support from this forum - you are all so anxious
to throw mud on every message that comes this way whether or not it has
benefit.

-emily