Re: Conference on Small Satellites

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Keith N6ORS wrote:

> OK, Let me be a little more precise in my wording.
> 1.)  WHICH ONE HAD THE HAMRADIO TRANSPONDER ON IT?
> 2.)  WAS IT EVER USED FOR HAMRADIO?

ANSWERS:
1) PCsat was presented there at the 2001 and 2002 small sat conferences.
2) PCsat was 100% an Amateur Radio Satellite, used by over 2000 worldwide
   over a 19 month lifespan (and maybe the next 2 weeks starting Friday)

Further, it was funded elsewhere without relying on any contributinos from
disgruntled AMSAT members.

Bob