Re; Small Satellite Conference

If I'm not mistaken, the Amsat-UK colloquium includes two or three nights of
dormitory lodging in the registration fee? I'm pretty sure the Utah conference
does not include the hotel bill in the $400 fee.

The students get a break in the price, but my student days are thankfully
behind me now. It seems that the conference organizers are not interested in
attracting anyone who doesn't do satellites for a living, or is in training to
do so. Amsat just doesn't fit into their paradigm, just like the rest of
academia and industry. Maybe they are afraid of us?

I read the PDF files also, but it seems we amateurs are not welcome to attend
and participate in this conference. If you think you get nothing of value from
your Amsat-NA membership, remember that the $30 conference fee is a real
bargain compared to the cost of many other organizations' colloquia and annual
meetings.

Dan Schultz N8FGV