From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Emily Clarke
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 00:38
To: Keith N6ORS; amsat
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Future of AMSAT

This attitude is just astonishing to me - punish AMSAT even more because
you don't get your way?  I can understanding voting for a BOD slate who
will support your causes, but taking your ball and going home - well, I
think that's sad.

BTW,  FO-29, which last I checked IS a linear satellite, was like totally
empty on the last two passes.  I managed 1 QSO.  I called CQ over 20
minutes in both phone and CW, and my downlink signal was S9+

So where are all the people who will flock to linear satellites?

-emily (who is a rookie, so would really appreciate someone explaining
these things to her...)

At 03:59 PM 7/16/2003 -0700, Keith N6ORS wrote:
>Here! Here!
>
>Till the time, If and when we ever start on eagle , im donating my
>effort
>and support to Amsat-NZ. They are building a linear sat. And if by next
>year we are not headed in that direction ill be sending them my dues
>too.
>I already paid for this year.
>
>Keith (N6ORS)

W0EEC - CM87tm