Re: Conference on Small Satellites

Yes, that reference is a really good one for Stanford.  It says a great
deal in favor of education which was highlighted.  I was not mentioned
anywhere, which is too bad as that article was rather well done.  My
effort is with Cal Poly and as the AMATEUR RADIO mentor.  Eventually,
when commercial interests and schools find common ground ham radio will
be the winner, that is if amateur radio can survive the commercial
pressure just around the corner if not already here!   Cliff K7RR