AO-40

Hi All

I am new to the list and am seeking info regarding AO-40 operation
I was a happy user of AO-10 until it went to sleep

I called Downeast Microwave and they said the down converter was
ok but the antennas they had were less than good
I am looking for some info on what is available to Build or purchase
for the downlink.
I think I am ok on the uplink on 432 as it worked well on AO-10
Any help will be appreciated

Chuck
N6OJ