One Life member

Hello folks, Just a remark against what one person said about Life
Members. My husband and I both are Life Members( reason, another
story) I have donated funds when Amsat asked  L.M.'s to donate maybe a
extra years dues. Since this thread started I have become a member of
the President's Club, only as a core member, can't afford. I,ve been a
life member for about 23 years . I vote for the BOD as i see fit and
Amsat has been my Amateur enjoyment all this time. please don't lump
all Life members   togather. 73.
Anna Osborn   ws4z@amsat.org
Amsat  LM 1298A