Re: AO40 U-AGC question

 Yes,

 the small receiving antenneas on 2.4 - and obstructions..

thats the problems

 I was very satsified with my 67 ele Yagi for 2401  until ...

 I hrd G3RUH-patch at Surrey  Si I need a dish , as K5O would say.

 Was so satisfied with my 60cm dish and patch   until...

 I used a 1m mesh dish     a lot of more very weak stations just audible

 I was so satisfied with my 1m mesh and W0LMD dualpatch  until...

 Yesterday I tried in my garden a just obtained 2.40 mesh dish made my UNIMESH
 with W0LMD dualpatch

 Thats IT !!!   Until ??? ...

 73

 Rolf DK2ZF AMSAT-LM34